- Dependable and motivated student with excellent telephone skills and clear speaking voice
- Willing to follow instructions with a high regard for detail
- Eager to convey enthusiasm for UMBC in a positive and mature manner
- Comfortable building a case and asking for a gift from alumni, friends and parents of UMBC
A Phonathon Assistant is a student representative for UMBC. Responsibilities include soliciting financial support from UMBC alumni and parents through making evening calls. The Phonathon Assistant is instrumental in updating their records and keeping them connected to the University through conversations about UMBC. Fundraising experience is a plus, but not necessary.
To apply, complete this online application. If you have any questions, please contact Logan Wern, Phonathon Coordinator at 443-612-3561 or email@example.com.
- Speak with interesting alumni
- $9.00 per hour
- Develop your communication skills
- Experience a fun, lively, team-work filled atmosphere
- Increased knowledge of UMBC
- Meet other UMBC students who want to make a difference
- Resume builder – challenging and unique job experience
- Professional training – develop marketable job skills and gain valuable experience in public relations, communications, fundraising and marketing